Career Counseling, Coaching and Workshops
- Wanting to create a long term career plan or make a career change?
- Wondering how to improve your LinkedIn page and use social media for your career management?
- Needing help with resume or cover letter writing?
- Conducting a job search?
- Looking for interviewing tips on how to best prepare for interviews?
- Exploring future career options?
- Considering starting your own business?
- Trying to improve your current job performance or leadership skills?
The Bay Area Career Center (BACC) offers credentialed career counselors and career coaches, workshops and a job search support group to help you find your direction and make successful changes in your work life.
To learn more about our services, click career counseling and coaching. Click consultant profiles to see a list of consultants and to review their profiles. Contact the consultant directly if you are interested in making an appointment.
57 Post Street
San Francisco, California 94104
(next to the Montgomery BART station)