- Are you at a work/life crossroad?
- Thinking about a career change or re-entry;
- Wanting work that is meaningful, and where your job is more than just a paycheck?
The Re-Imagine Your Career workshop is for professionals who want to engage in a process of career assessment to explore and define what might be possible for the next chapter of life and work. We will engage in career self-assessment and facilitated discussion to identify key life-work influences, experience, skills, and values.
This workshop will help you define your strengths and priorities to get to what really matters in motivating a successful career whether it is a “next small step” or a “giant leap”.
We will utilize a range career development strategies, and resources to guide your exploration:
- Discover and identify what you really want from your career.
- Create a career vision by weaving together and leveraging your strengths: personality, skills, interests, values and experiences.
- Succeed by taking actions that move you in a positive direction towards your goal.
Participants will be set up, upon registration, to take online interest and value assessments, in advance of the workshop.
Date: Saturday, August 12, 11:00 am to 4:30 pm
Tuition: $180, includes assessments and all resource materials
Group size is kept small – advance registration required. Register by contacting Facilitator.
Facilitator: Susan Jewkes Allen MSW, GCDF
Phone: (415) 728-8502