- This event has passed.
June 12, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
After this Workshop, you will know a New Way to use your Fantasies, Values and Skills to enjoy a different Work Life!
- We will interview each other to explore your career Fantasies.
- You will be able to Expand and Act On your life-long dreams.
- You will prioritize your Values using the Values Card Sort.
- You will understand which Values have been realized in your career life and which have been neglected.
- You will use the Skill Scan assessment to allow you to identify your proficiency and the Skills you most enjoy using.
- You will know which of your skill sets have been used and which have not been put to work.
Dates: 2 Tuesdays, June 12 AND June 26, 6:00 to 8:30pm
Advance registration is required. Group size is limited. Register by contacting facilitator.
Facilitator: Suzanne Rubel
Phone: (415) 203-3329