- This event has passed.
More than Just a Job: Finding Work You Love
September 29 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm$135
- Are you at a work/life crossroad, longing for work that is meaningful; where your job is more than just a paycheck?
- Would you like to gain more clarity about career options and how to leverage your skills, interests and experiences towards more fulfilling life and work?
- The More than Just a Job workshop is for individuals wanting to engage in a process of career exploration and discovery. In a small group, we will engage in self-assessment, reflection, and discussion that will help better identify where you are, where you have been, and where you may want to be.
We will offer a in a range of assessments that will help weave together the elements of life experience, needs, wants and possibilities inspire the creation of a career vision. You will take the following assessments in advance of the workshop.
- An Interest Inventory
- PVA – personal values inventory
- At the workshop, you will do assessment of your transferable and preferred skills, as well as reflection and planning activities.
Whether you want to re-envision your current career path, transition to a new career or role, go back to school or new training, create your own work or discover something totally new, this workshop will help you identify your options and organize you next steps towards work that is “more than just a job.”
Date: Saturday, September 29, 2018; 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Cost: $175 includes all assessments and resource materials. Upon registration, participants will be set up to take assessments online in advance of the workshop.
Group size is kept small – advance registration required. Register by contacting Facilitator.
Facilitator: Susan Jewkes Allen MSW, GCDF
Phone: (415) 728-8502