- This event has passed.
LinkedIn: Build a Profile, Networking and Communication
October 2 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
LinkedIn is one of the most important social networks for business professionals. Whether you are in career transition or not, building a strong presence on LinkedIn these days in a MUST! We’ll show you how to:
- Build a personal profile that engages the reader and has a significant impact on your credibility and brand.
- Boost Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Use keywords in the correct places to increase your chances of being found by recruiters and HR Managers.
- Create an All Star profile by using all profile fields to your best advantage.
We’ll also demo:
• Best ways to communicate with people on LinkedIn and secrets of communicating directly without having to pay for InMail.
• Ways to establish yourself as a thought leader by using special features such as Groups and Updates
• Best practices for nurturing relationships
Pre-registration and pre- payment using PayPal are required.
Date: Tuesday, October 2nd, 4:00 to 5:00
Facilitator: Terry Karp, MA