- This event has passed.
LinkedIn: Building an Allstar Profile, Grow and Leverage Your LinkedIn Network
June 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
If you are a job seeker in today’s market, building a strong presence on LinkedIn is a MUST so you optimize your ability to be found by recruiters and hiring managers.
We’ll show you how to build a profile that engages the reader, has a significant impact on your credibility and brand, and – at the same time – increases your chances of coming up higher in recruiting search results.
Create an All Star profile by using available profile fields to your best advantage , ensuring you are the one most likely to receive opportunities.
We’ll show you how to:
- Build a personal profile that engages the reader and has a significant impact on your credibility and brand.
- Boost Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Use keywords in the correct places to increase your chances of being found by recruiters and HR Managers.
- Create an All Star profile by using all profile fields to your best advantage.
We’ll also demo:
• Best ways to communicate with people on LinkedIn
• Ways to establish yourself as a thought leader by using special features such as Groups and Updates
• Best practices for nurturing relationships
Pre-registration and pre- payment using PayPal or Venmo are required.
Date: Wednesday, June 16. 1:00 to 2:00
Facilitator: Terry Karp, MA