- This event has passed.
LinkedIn: Build a Profile, Grow and Leverage Your Network
October 5 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
If you are a job seeker during these unsettling times, having a strong LinkedIn profile and knowing how to network virtually is even more critical.
We’ll show you how to build a profile that engages the reader, has a significant impact on your credibility and brand, and – at the same time – increases your chances of being found by recruiters and hiring managers.
Create an All Star profile by using available profile fields to your best advantage , ensuring you are the one most likely to receive opportunities.
We’ll show you how to:
- Build a personal profile that engages the reader and has a significant impact on your credibility and brand.
- Boost Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Use keywords in the correct places to increase your chances of being found by recruiters and HR Managers.
- Create an All Star profile by using all profile fields to your best advantage.
We’ll also demo:
• Best ways to communicate with people on LinkedIn
• Ways to establish yourself as a thought leader by using special features such as Groups and Updates
• Best practices for nurturing relationships
Pre-registration and pre- payment using PayPal or Venmo are required.
Date: Monday, October 5, 12:30 to 1:30
Facilitator: Terry Karp, MA