Networking is a major part of achieving any career or business goal. This session gives insights and practical tips about what networking is and how to tap into the power of networking in a way so that everybody has a positive experience.
During this workshop you will learn:
- What networking is and what it isn’t
- How to present yourself with confidence in social or business situations
- How to create an introduction that will quickly describe who you are, what you can do and where you want to go
- Effective networking tactics including how to grow your network
- How to maintain your network
You can attend this webinar from the comfort of your own home or office. All you need to attend is a computer access to the internet and a telephone.
Feel free to email Terry if you have any questions.
Pre-registration and pre- payment are required.
Dates: Tuesday, April 25th, 12:30 to 1:30
Facilitator: Terry Karp, MA